9 March · Episode 203
Ann Latham and Getting Clear
31 Min, 24 Sec · By Heather Hansen
Heather interviews Ann Latham about her book, The Power of Clarity, increasing productivity and how to be very specific about what you want.
I had the pleasure of interviewing Ann Latham, author of The Power of Clarity: Unleash the True Potential of Workplace Productivity, Confidence, and Empowerment. Ann has also written The Clarity Papers and Clear Thoughts Volume 1 and Clear Thoughts Volume 2 and she is the CEO of Uncommon Clarity.
Today we will take a deep dive into The Power of Clarity book. I believe that even though this book is meant for workplace productivity, it can be used for your family and your own productivity as well.
- How Ann decided on the name for her company
- Treadmill Verbs vs Destination Verbs
- Being very specific about what you want
- Asking for what you need
- Avoiding kitchen sink conversations
- What must be different when you’re done?
- Cards with the Pope
- Process clarity
- Focus on outcome instead of to do lists
Learn more about Ann
Listen to this episode of the Elegant Warrior through your favourite podcast provider.