Heather loves to tailor her keynotes to the audience. Every audience is a jury, and every jury is different. Part of being a great advocate is knowing your jury and creating a message that speaks to them. Here are some examples of her most popular keynotes.
Facts Tell. Stories Sell. Advocates Win.
Great for people in sales, marketing and associations
- Identify your “jury” (clients/customers/team members) and the message that will resonate with them
- Break the curse of knowledge by using the right message in the right way
- Use Heather’s 7x7w system to ensure your story is resonating
- Make the message as good as the messenger
Turn Your Clients/Customers Into Your Advocates
Great for people in real estate, direct sales and financial services
- Identify and use the 5 Cs of an extraordinary advocate
- Hone a message that speaks to your “jury” (clients/customers/team members)
- Use your body language, and your client’s body language, to win their hearts and minds
- Discover the power of tone of voice and how to use it
You Have a Big Idea. It's Time to Advocate for Your Big Idea.
Great for entrepreneurs, CEOs and leaders
- Learn to ask questions to challenge, to learn and to engage
- Identify potential objections and overcome them with ease
- Understand Heather’s “PAUSE system” and how to use it to win
- Discover ways to advocate on stage, on camera and across the table.