10 October · Episode 234
Adrienne Bankert: The Power of Kindness, Identity and Community in Media
28 Min, 57 Sec · By Heather Hansen
Heather Hansen speaks with journalist Adrienne Bankert about making kindness your superpower.
Adrienne Bankert talks about making kindness your superpower, and taking the term ‘People Business’ to heart.
- Her conviction at 12 years old that one day she would be on the set of her own show
- How her community shaped her identity
- Her desire to have conversations with people and allow them the liberty to think how they want to think
About Adrienne Bankert
Adrienne Bankert is the host of Morning in America on NewsNation. An Emmy award-winning veteran journalist, Bankert joined NewsNation in April 2021, as an anchor/correspondent. She covered national affairs and delivered special reports across the network’s prime-time weeknight news broadcasts.
Prior to that, Adrienne was a New York-based national correspondent for ABC News covering breaking news on both the East and West Coast. She covered some of the most significant stories of the last decade. In addition to her distinguished career in journalism, Ms. Bankert also is the author of “Your Hidden Superpower: The Kindness that Makes You Unbeatable at Work and Connects You with Anyone.”
Adrienne’s Book Recommendation: The Way of the Shepherd by Kevin Leman
Learn more about Adrienne Bankert
- Morning in America on NewsNation
- Website: https://adriennebankert.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdrienneBankert/
- Instagram: @ABonTV
- Twitter: @ABonTV
Listen to this episode of the Elegant Warrior through your favourite podcast provider.