3 January · Episode 246
My Top 10 Books of 2022
23 Min, 54 Sec · By Heather Hansen
In this episode of the Elegant Warrior podcast, Heather Hansen shares her top 10 books of 2022 and the impact they had.
As an avid reader, I’m excited to share that I read nearly 200 books in 2022. In today’s solo episode, we will take a look at my top 10 book choices from the year and discuss the impact they had on me.
My Book Choices:
- House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune
- The Change by Kirsten Miller
- Wrong Place Wrong Time by Gillian McAllister
- Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt
- Iona Iverson’s Rules for Commuting by Clare Pooley
- Why Greatness Cannot Be Planned by Kenneth O. Stanley
- Mindfulness by Ellen Langer
- Into the Magic Shop by James Doty
- Golden: The Power of Silence in a World of Noise by Justin Zorn and Leigh Marz
- Against Empathy by Paul Bloom
- Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver
- Put Your Ass Where Your Heart Wants to Be by Steven Pressfield
Watch this podcast on my Youtube Channel
Listen to this episode of the Elegant Warrior through your favourite podcast provider.