KeyNote Speaker: Are you looking for a keynote speaker to teach you how to advocate for your ideas, for change, for your product and for sales? I would love to come and speak to your team and show them how to advocate to win in their business. Please fill out the form below and I will contact you with more details. https://form.jotform.com/221107324351139
Now enjoy today’s show!
In this weeks podcast, we welcome Karen Joy Hardwick, a clinically and spiritually trained psychotherapist-turned-leadership coach and speaker. She helps others awaken, courageously lead, and unlock the power of connection in their lives and at work. She joins us to discuss her book The Connected Leader – 7 Strategies to Empower Your True Self and Inspire Others.
It was a pleasure to explore how we can develop healthy and sustainable connections with people and why this is important. We consider how figuring out who we are inside is valuable in making connections, and the need to allow time for self-discovery. Karen shares how her life experiences have shown her the beauty in mindfulness, being present, and slowing down to listen to both herself and to others. Tune in to hear her beautiful explanation of what she calls ‘the sacred awe.’
To learn more about Karen Hardwick, visit the links below:
- Book: The Connected Leader: 7 Strategies to Empower Your True Self and Inspire Others
- Website: https://karenjhardwick.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/karenjhardwick/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KarenJHardwickInc/
- Karen’s podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/gravity-leadership-podcast/id1356585852
Back To Podcasts