I had the pleasure of interviewing Ann Latham, author of The Power of Clarity: Unleash the True Potential of Workplace Productivity, Confidence, and Empowerment. Ann has also written The Clarity Papers and Clear Thoughts Volume 1 and Clear Thoughts Volume 2 and she is the CEO of Uncommon Clarity.
Today we will take a deep dive into The Power of Clarity book. I believe that even though this book is meant for workplace productivity, it can be used for your family and your own productivity as well.
Some of the topics we will cover are:
- How Ann decided on the name for her company
- Treadmill Verbs vs Destination Verbs
- Being very specific about what you want
- Asking for what you need
- Avoiding kitchen sink conversations
- What must be different when you’re done?
- Cards with the Pope
- Process clarity
- Focus on outcome instead of to do lists
**Also, On March 18th I am doing a free LIVE webinar on “How to be bold enough to advocate for yourself.” Sign up here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hDFBy0McSZqag4B8gyCgkQ
Schedule your 15-minute consultation for the 8 weeks program, to get more information and to see if this is the program for you. https://calendly.com/advocatetowin/15min**
To Learn more about Ann, click on the links below:
- Website: https://annlatham.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/uncommonclarityinc/
- The Power of Clarity Book
To learn more about my services and to stay connected, visit me at:
Website: Advocate to Win
Sign up for your 15 Minute consultation:https://calendly.com/advocatetowin/15min
Back To Podcasts