I’ve been a lawyer for over 20 years, and I know the importance of a good jury. The most important jury of all is the one that resides inside you. Your inner jury brings focus to your life and guides your decisions. Every day you are faced with two different stories, and your inner jury is the one that decides what you will do. I want you to learn how to overcome your own doubts and objections and choose the best story so that you are more likely to win. Your inner jury is with you all the time, and I want you to learn how to tell the stories that make it easy for your inner jury to support your decisions.
Today we will —
Meet your inner jury
- Your inner jury weighs the facts and stories presented to you and then decides what to do next.
- The story your inner jury believes can be a help or a hindrance to the way that you present yourself to the outer jury.
- What tools does your inner jury need to develop into its best version?
Know to your inner jury
- A good lawyer knows the law, a great lawyer knows her jury.
- Advocating for yourself starts with knowing what you really want.
- Questions to ask your inner jury to identify your true self.
- Your inner jury will drive you to get what you really want.
Listen to your inner jury
- Permission and validation need to come from your inner jury, not the outer jury.
- Let your inner jury be the one to remind you that you are good enough, strong enough, and experienced enough to go after what you want most.
- Let your inner jury be the voice that tells you that you did the right thing, and who will win.
- Use the evidence to tell the inner story that will best serve you in the long run.
- Use your elegance, your words, and your power to tell a story of success.
Brought to You By:
Back To Podcasts